Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Online Book Club "DIANE'S TEA and A GOOD BOOK"

Grab a cup of tea and let's get together and read some good books together.  I enjoy reading Historical Romances and Publisher - BETHANY HOUSE has a goodly portion. 

 I've decided to start this online book club so my friends and family who love good reads could join me.  I would love to start my Book Club with this book "TREASURED GRACE" - a book by author Tracie Peterson.  Book One of her Heart of the Frontier Series.  Tracie in her letter to her readers is excited about her brand-new series set in the Oregon Territory. "TREASURED GRACE" will follow three sisters - Grace, Hope, and Mercy as they seek to make a new life in 1847. It will also put them in the middle of life-threatening turmoil, leading them to wonder - where is God when unthinkable things happen?  And of course, there will be Romance.  This book is available at your local bookstores or online for your handheld readers.  check out Treasured Grace by Tracie Peterson on Amazon or Nook for Barnes and Noble.




No comments:

Post a Comment